Monday, May 25, 2009

Announcing GMNLive! TV and GRACE Media Network Web-ATHON™ -- Watch now Internet streaming

You've been waiting on this -- GRACE Media Network announces the launch of GMNLive! TV - Watch now. Yes, Internet streaming TV, just for you. During the Spring kick-off, Sunday, April 26 - May 31, 2009, watch and support the GRACE Media Network Web-ATHON™ on GMNLive.com TV & Radio (GMNetwork.cc) - see schedule. This is your opportunity to become a Media Vision Partner (MVP) Sponsorship/Investment. You can also watch our clips on YouTube.com search GMNLiveTV. Go to GMNLive.com and make your 1-time or monthly financial pledge today online.

Watch for details about our GRACE Media Network Web-ATHON™ on GMNLive.com TV & Radio (GMNetwork.cc) Live streaming from Metropolitan State University, St. Paul, MN in July 2009. Three-hundred Live audience participants are invited - advance reserved seating required.

"Listen to what others are saying"... about your GRACE Media Network home of GMNLive.com Radio (GMNetwork.cc). Join us on the GMN Blog live - before or during the show.

GMNLive! TV & Radio - A GRACE Media Network Brand.

2 comments:

  1. The devil is a liar keep pressing toward the mark and high calling of Christ Jesus--and celebrate as you make your way towards 1.5mill

    praise Him

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello GMN! I love you all and this site! Today, I really took the time to surf your entire marketplace and it is absolutely AWESOME! I saw the Hondel Brothers video and Roosevelt George's video and listened to my mom, Donna Brown and also Sharez. I pray God's blessings on this site. I would also like to take the time to meet and talk about some things with you and my music ministry later in the summer. I'm not ready yet, cause I am still getting some things together, Please pray for me too.

    Also, I would really like to get in touch with Sharez as soon as possible. Do you have a email or number for her?

    Blessings,
    Kimberly B M

    ReplyDelete